Changes to RIM v1.18 include the following partial list of changes:
Changes to RIM v1.18 (11003) include the following partial list of changes:
- Added program startup progress status messages
- Added check and user alert messages for program versions containing critical bugs
- Allow user to disable version check at program startup (increases startup speed in the case
RIM is not permitted to access the internet to check the version status.)
- Added "Use" attribute
- Allow the "Use" attribute to be re-titled / re-purposed
- Save the size/position of most of the child windows (About & Registration will continue to be centered)
- The directory paths in About / Application Information can now be copied
- Corrected Report titles (Netmask & CIDR titles were reversed)
- Updated the main panel entry area field tab order
- Corrected the tab order on the main page
- Made the status message (next to the Apply button) more consistent between the various modes
and added the number of rows that would be created
- Two rows are selected when the program first starts.
- When in the Add Partial mode, the message by the Apply button does not accurately
reflect the number of ranges to be added.
- Duplicate entries are not detected in the Options / Lists.